Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sweet Summer Time

Why is keeping up to date on a blog prove to be so challenging for me! Well here i am again trying to reach 6 months in the past to keep a record of all we have done! This summer we had some Friday the Thirteenth fun with some awesome friends! We did a haunted tour of Portland's Underground Tunnels. It was really cool and interesting but i am sad to say, no ghost interaction!
How cute are these two! Love them!
Sadly this summer both my Grandpa and Grandma Rodriguez passed away within a month of each other. I am so lucky to live so close to Tri-Cites. I was able to rush home and say goodbye to both before they passed away. We miss them dearly. Both of the services were beautiful and its always fun to see relatives and reconnect even under such sad circumstances.


This picture was taken at my Grandmothers funeral and is the last picture
of us and our Grandpa



 My Grandma's Funeral landed on my 22nd Birthday and we somehow managed to fit in a Birthday cake. My family is the best I love them! Kari and Selena caught a flight back to Salt Lake from Portland so her, Selena, Collin and Mom all came down and spent the night! We took them to the Portland Zoo and it was so fun! 





Allen and I managed to fit in some hiking from time to time which we love. Seriously the hikes here are just beyond amazing!



To end our summer of with a bang we headed down the Coast to Uncle Tom and Stephs in Newport. It was my first time Salmon fishing in the Ocean and it was so much fun! I experienced sea sickness for the first time but luckily it wasn't to bad!

Love this man!
My fisherman and his catch! Im so glad we were able to go twice this year since i know this guy loves it so much!  


1 comment:

  1. This is Jason. Allen that is seriously a nice catch! (besides the awesome wife you have). I'm glad everything is going great for you guys in Oregon.

    ReplyDelete